Effective change starts with 'understanding'
In the diagnostic phase Quo-Change supports organisations in systematically understanding the following:
- How service works from a customer point of view
- What the inputs into the system are, identifying service failure and its causes
- What throughputs are in the system, identifying the customer pathways and how these impact on service delivery and operational capacity
- What the key outputs of the system are, identifying how well these meet the requirements of both the customer and the organisation
- Identification of the root causes of the above, to help drive improvement
- The financial impact of service failure and waste, highlighting the opportunity for improvement